May you never steal, lie, or cheat.but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrowsand if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my lifeand if you must cheat, then please cheat death.because i couldn't live a day without you.
internship (must have decent score) -> pre-final project (must get great score) -> final project (also must get great score) -> hopefully cum laude so i can give my parents front seat in my graduation ceremony -> Scholarship (please TU Delft, Design for Interaction) -> IKEA (yeah, dream job) -> Sihobit studio.
- ballet dancing. it's just so beautiful. i used to do this when i was so little and couldn't continue because i didn't have enough time by then. if i learn this thing again, i think i'll break my neck.
- piano. another talent that i used to have and thrown it away because i hate the private schedule that fell on Sunday on 12 o'clock. but i started to learn again 6 months ago.
- Dutch language. okay, i'm on it. i'm still learning.
- square dancing. i want to learn the moves, i think it's cute and i know i always envy those people in the 1800 era in the movies when i saw them do the actual thing.
- Waltz dancing. no reason, just want to.
- cook. Because i plan to be a ladylike mother who prepares dinner for my family--just dinner, i want to have a job, so i think preparing breakfast and lunch are kinda impossible.
- Marketing and management. i think it's important for a designer to learn these.
- Material engineering. same reason, it's important.
- I am insecure about myself. like a lot of girls, i think I'm fat, i think I'm not pretty, i think I'm not smart, i think I'm not lovable. thank God, i don't think with my heart all the time, so i can save my energies loathing myself.
- I am that sensitive. one wrong word and it can change my whole perspectives, respect, and appreciation to some people who said bad stuff about me (especially since I'm insecure about my self) such as: "hey, you look fatter." , "hey, those pimples are still there aren't they." and stuff like that until "maybe if you quit your cigs, i'll go out with you." and i hide my anger, which is worse.
- I can easily get overwhelmed by people kindness. even if just an old man help me to cross the street, i swear i'll pray for his happiness before i go to sleep.
- I'm not as strong as i look outside. so please, if you can't handle with care, at least try not to break me.
- i cook. i bake. i knit. i sew. i clean. Yeah, I'm so fucking girly. i love wearing dresses, so stop ask me "what's the occasion that makes you wear dresses?" BECAUSE I LOVE WEARING THE FUCKING DRESSES!!
- "I told this story to you because i know, you wont judge me, and you will still be my friend. i know that i can always trust you." -AJ
- "I think you're cute when you're asleep, your mouth frown like a little kid." -ABP
- "I really care about you, and I intend to prove you that." -ABP
- "You're not fat, you're healhty." -AKR
- "If we're 30 and both still singles, let's get married!" -APD
- "You don't have to be that stubborn, and i know you're not always strong. but i know you will stand up, and face your problem. you're a strong kid, and I'm proud of you." -Mom
- "Shit! you're so discipline and determined. i wish i have that skill of you." -DCH
- "You really know what you want for your future. i learn to manage my future prospects from you." -AKT
- Gorengan: pisang goreng (fried banana) and bakwan (fried mixed vegetable)
- Chicken sapo black romantic
- 4 Chicken intestine (wow, that sounds so gross in english)
- peanut butter and jam toast
- cheese and black pepper sausage
- 'brussel spring' mushroom ravioli
- and tiramisu!!!
- people think i'm a tomboy. i don't really think it's true, but that's how they see me.
- I'm a loner. but i still love to hang out.
- I am homey person. don't know what to say about it.
- I'm mellow. check out my playlist. you'll believe me.
- The Climb - Miley Cyrus
- World Of Our Own - Weslife
- You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
- I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston
- Mr. Bright side - The Killers
- Lee Dewyze feat. Crystal Bowersox - Falling Slowly. it's not the way i see Clay Aiken actually, but i really like the version they had.
- Sex And The City. to kill lots of time at night after my lousy work.
- Caffein. have no idea why my dosage increase after my hard effort to reduce it down to 1 cup a day. now i must have at least 2 cups a day, or migraine.
- Cold Stone Peanut butter with Daim topping. Near my office, and i got the discount card. it's heaven!!
- cell phone. if i forget this thing, i'll come back and take it, no matter what.
- Wallet. yep, kinda crucial. all my money and cards and discount cards are here.
- Ipod. to stay in my "territory"
- lip balm. just 'cause.
- Neuralgin. my number 1 aspirin.
for the last 3 days, I could say that I've been in a place where I broke down the most (up until now honestly) and even this doesn't have any coherence to today's challenge, I wanna share one lyric that inspired me for these past 3 days (since that bitch brought me down) by Sinatra, "You're riding high in April, shot down in May. But I know I'm gonna change that tune, when I'm back on top in June."
- I'll be happier for myself
- I'll be more realistic
- I'll be more determined
- I'll be smarter and more successful
- I'll be blessed
- I'll be loved
- nice graduation
- nice front seat for my parents (but this wont come true i'm sure thanks to that intolerant bitch)
- nice future
- nice future boyfriend
- nicer and nicer way to see life
- Internship part : January -May
- Holiday part : June - August
- Final Project part : September - December
- Initiative and Understanding - B
- Design Insight - B
- Knowledge and Job Skills - B
- effectiveness of work -B
- Discipline and Job Responsibility - B
- Adjustment to Workplace - C
- Attitude and Behavior -C
- Hygiene and personal appearance -C
- Monday - Went to the office, found out that my supplier was kinda upset with the couch review. he warned me that the maximum changing of size could only be 3 times, and i already had 2 of them. Today i lit up my "saving" as well.
- Tuesday - Went to the office with bad mood. went home at 5 and just tried to kill my time by watching Sex And The City season 3
- Wednesday - this was the worst! i woke up with bad mood (period time) and i realized i would have a meeting with my supplier, and i was so afraid he was going to snap at me. honestly i almost cry to this, because i was so mad. the size change wasn't my idea at all. my job was only to draw the technical drawing, it's all my boss' idea to change the main size.
- Thursday - I took a day off. i decided i need a day off to finish all my assignment, and my office wasn't a good environment to do such thing. i ordered in Oenpao at night. Hainan Duck Rice and Hakau.
- Friday - i only stayed at the office until 12 o 'clock, then my mom picked me up.
- Saturday - completely done with my PRA TA. Went to the movie with my brother to watch Iron Man 2. i didn't have any comment for this movie.
- Sunday - done with my internship report. can't wait for the particular thing to end as well. 22 more days.
- 07.00 ish - woke up, and made my coffee like usual. i put too much water in it.
- 08.00 ish - I started working on my "Pra TA". i must rearrange all the pages for Tuesday
- 09.00 ish - same as the above
- 10.00 ish - Still same as the above
- 11.00 ish - almost done with my Pra TA, and of course, IT'S DONE GUYS!! FINALLY.
- 12.00 ish - lunch and get ready to pick up my brother at BSD
- 13.00 ish - My brother's done with his private then we went to Teraskota to watch Iron Man 2
- 14.00 ish - Inside the auditorium
- 15.00 ish - inside the auditorium
- 16.00 ish - on my way home, when i arrived i had a bad headache, and my mom already cooked some risoles for us.
- 17.00 ish - Gave a private tutoring to my brother. this is my way to earn some extra money to buy Euro.
- 18.00 ish - done with teaching, and my brother learned a new word today, "moron".
- 19.00 ish - Watch American Idol. I love Lee Dewyze.
- 20.00 ish - Project Runway All star Challenge.
- 21.00 ish - went to my room. because of the headache I had all day, i decided to make another coffee, caffeine worked out fine.
- 22.00 ish - read Doraemon and all the comics i have just to get myself sleepy
- 23.00 ish - still with those comic books
- 24.00 ish - comic books and i honestly forgot when i went to sleep this day.
KIP ALA MIJ(a recipe that i accidentally made when i had too much coriander)
(for 4 people)
4 boneless chicken breasts
6 clove of garlic
"kobe" powder (or whatever food seasoning available)
oil or margarine to fry
- cut the chicken in the middle, make sure you make a good chicken pouch. and be careful not to cut all through the breast.
- chop the garlic, onion and coriander. put them in a frying pan. saute until the onion brow. don't forget to season it with salt and pepper. this will be the filling for the chicken.
- stuff the filling into the chicken pouch you made earlier. Be careful not to break the chicken.
- cover the chicken with “kobe seasoning” then wrap them in a plastic wrap. Put in the fridge.
- When you’re about to eat, take them, and fry until the chicken is golden brown—or fully cooked.
- i love to write. i've made some short stories. (as seen on my previous post if you have some spare time to read it)
- i love to read too. mostly fantasies stories or love stories. as long as not a sci-fi i'll read it, i think.
- i love to sew!! i've tried to make some stuffs mostly skirts and now i have a new ambition to make a dress. wish me luck!
- i love to make things (crafty) and i cannot resist not to show you all my newest creation (well, not a grand creation) i finally made a real dream catcher with my own charms. take a look!