13.5.10

Day 29 - My Hopes and Dreams for The Next 365 Days

I quote from Clay Aiken's lyric, "if you wanna make God laughs then all you have to do is tell Him your plan" does 'hopes and dreams' count as plans??
for the last 3 days, I could say that I've been in a place where I broke down the most (up until now honestly) and even this doesn't have any coherence to today's challenge, I wanna share one lyric that inspired me for these past 3 days (since that bitch brought me down) by Sinatra, "You're riding high in April, shot down in May. But I know I'm gonna change that tune, when I'm back on top in June."
anyway...
I hope:
  1. I'll be happier for myself
  2. I'll be more realistic
  3. I'll be more determined
  4. I'll be smarter and more successful
  5. I'll be blessed
  6. I'll be loved
I dream:
  1. nice graduation
  2. nice front seat for my parents (but this wont come true i'm sure thanks to that intolerant bitch)
  3. nice future
  4. nice future boyfriend
  5. nicer and nicer way to see life
*shit i don't really have faith to actually believe this is going to happen someway somehow.

No comments: