I am a cuddler
I am a morning person
I am a perfectionist
I am a night person
I am an only child
I am Catholic
I am currently in my pajamas
I am currently suffering from a broken heart
I am okay at styling other people’s hair
I am left handed
I am addicted to my myspace
I am very shy around the opposite gender
I bite my nails
I can be paranoid at times
I currently regret something that I have said
When I get mad I curse frequently
I like someone (who is my boyfriend)
I enjoy jazz music
I enjoy smoothies
I enjoy talking on the phone
I have a pet
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
I have a tendency to fall for the wrong person
I have all my grandparents
I have at least one sibling
I have been told that I am smart
I have broken a bone
I have Caller I.D. on my phone
I have bathed/showered with someone
I have changed a diaper
I have changed a lot over the past year
I have done something illegal
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair
I have had surgery
I have killed another person
I have had my hair cut within the last week
I have had the cops called on me
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t
I have held hands with someone who wasn’t my boyfriend/girlfriend
I have loved someone
I have danced around naked
Most people like to write about their resolution in New Year. Me? I like to review what I’ve done in the previous year. I’ll try to remember what happened to me each month in the 2009.
Celebrated New Year’s Eve at campus.
Made my Dad a birthday present.
Went on a trip to
Broke up (and really thankful for that) I could say it’s my biggest achievement this year.
Lost a beloved best friend to her boyfriend
Made birthday present for Boy, but sadly the effort was only from my part because the OTHER person was too “busy”
Family trip to
Birthday. Always hate this day.
Deadline for finding Internship at
Became a Lecture’s student assistance
Being all stressed out about internship
DecemberAnother trip to
well, not all of the above, of course.. here's what i got:
- the red gap tote bag that cost too much in Indonesia but i got it lot cheaper.
- Ruby shoes. I need a flat in case i must look girly.
- Swatch watch. got it cheaper than in Indonesia.
- Ray-ban-ish sunglasses. okay, not ray-ban, but cotton on.
- i got cotton on stuffs like the scarf, the tanks, and the cardi.
- i also got a 2 dresses from cotton on. (cotton on was on sale guys!)
But i went to 3 book stores and turned out the books were hard to find. so, I thought maybe i could just borrow her the books and i bought these book instead:
- started with a scene with "GUE GANTENG BANGET" aura by Edward Cullen.
- here comes Jacob with his biceps.
- then bella asked Edward to "KISS ME" (which i still don't get the reason why she has to lift her right eyebrow that way)
- Edward's gone. stupid Bella slept in the forest. (being rescued by muscles--literally-- a huge man boobs for one whole big screen).
- Bella found a way to "see" Edward, she's an adrenaline junkie now. she has motor bike. she rides the bike. she fell. Jacob came to save her. Her head's bleeding, JACOB TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT TO WIPE HER BLOOD. (i don't know why the director feels like he MUST took the camera angle from below so that Jacob's muscle being exposed. i mean, really, a girl's bleeding and taking off your shirt will definitely solve the problem?!)
- Jacob said he wont hurt Bella, but the next day, he disappear. Bella came to his house, and Jacob said "stay away from me, it's not you, it's me" in the rain to make it look more dramatic (well, has anyone paid that much attention to even realize that Jacob's body was STEAMY?! because he's a werewolf and his body temperature is HOT)
- then Jacob and Bella are friends again. one day, Bella decided to jump off the cliff and Jacob saved her. when Bella was Shivering in the car jacob said "It's 108 degrees here" (which in plain English will be translated "I'm hot")
- Edward thought Bella was dead, and he wants to die too. How? to show himself in public the fact that his body is glittering-shimmering-shiny-menyala-nyala jijik--under the direct sunlight. Bella's running inside a fountain. Edward is taking his shirt off. (and i could actually see his pubic hair!!) Bella crushed her body to Edward's and they live happily ever after.
- Oh, not so happy for Jacob. and he decided to let the happy couple know about it by SUDDENLY SHOWING HIMSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD--like a muscle attack. which, stupid Edward hit the brake so the car stopped (if I were him, i'd ran through the muscles)
- Lastly, Edward said "Marry me Bella" (......?????)