30.12.09

my review

Most people like to write about their resolution in New Year. Me? I like to review what I’ve done in the previous year. I’ll try to remember what happened to me each month in the 2009.


January

Celebrated New Year’s Eve at campus.

Made my Dad a birthday present.

Went on a trip to Bali with my best friends.


February

Broke up (and really thankful for that) I could say it’s my biggest achievement this year.


March


April


May

Lost a beloved best friend to her boyfriend


June

Made birthday present for Boy, but sadly the effort was only from my part because the OTHER person was too “busy”

Family trip to Singapore. Went together with Ajeng and Tante Ninin.


July

Birthday. Always hate this day.


August

Deadline for finding Internship at Netherlands

Became a Lecture’s student assistance


September


October


November

Being all stressed out about internship

Went to Bali all alone, simply just went to the beach and enjoy it by myself


December

Another trip to Singapore (long story short my mom was angry with her friends because they canceled their plan to go to Singapore and she take her family instead)

No comments: