30.12.09

seriously, i have nothing to do and blogging's kinda fun today

I am a cuddler
I am a morning person
I am a perfectionist
I am a night person
I am an only child
I am Catholic
I am currently in my pajamas
I am currently suffering from a broken heart
I am okay at styling other people’s hair
I am left handed
I am addicted to my myspace
I am very shy around the opposite gender
I bite my nails
I can be paranoid at times
I currently regret something that I have said
When I get mad I curse frequently
I like someone (who is my boyfriend)
I enjoy jazz music
I enjoy smoothies
I enjoy talking on the phone
I have a pet
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
I have a tendency to fall for the wrong person
I have all my grandparents
I have at least one sibling
I have been told that I am smart
I have broken a bone
I have Caller I.D. on my phone
I have bathed/​showered with someone

I have changed a diaper
I have changed a lot over the past year
I have done something illegal
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair
I have had surgery
I have killed another person
I have had my hair cut within the last week
I have had the cops called on me
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t
I have held hands with someone who wasn’t my boyfriend/girlfriend
I have loved someone
I have danced around naked

No comments: