I am a cuddler
I am a morning person
I am a perfectionist
I am a night person
I am an only child
I am Catholic
I am currently in my pajamas
I am currently suffering from a broken heart
I am okay at styling other people’s hair
I am left handed
I am addicted to my myspace
I am very shy around the opposite gender
I bite my nails
I can be paranoid at times
I currently regret something that I have said
When I get mad I curse frequently
I like someone (who is my boyfriend)
I enjoy jazz music
I enjoy smoothies
I enjoy talking on the phone
I have a pet
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal
I have a tendency to fall for the wrong person
I have all my grandparents
I have at least one sibling
I have been told that I am smart
I have broken a bone
I have Caller I.D. on my phone
I have bathed/showered with someone
I have changed a diaper
I have changed a lot over the past year
I have done something illegal
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair
I have had surgery
I have killed another person
I have had my hair cut within the last week
I have had the cops called on me
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t
I have held hands with someone who wasn’t my boyfriend/girlfriend
I have loved someone
I have danced around naked
Most people like to write about their resolution in New Year. Me? I like to review what I’ve done in the previous year. I’ll try to remember what happened to me each month in the 2009.
Celebrated New Year’s Eve at campus.
Made my Dad a birthday present.
Went on a trip to
Broke up (and really thankful for that) I could say it’s my biggest achievement this year.
Lost a beloved best friend to her boyfriend
Made birthday present for Boy, but sadly the effort was only from my part because the OTHER person was too “busy”
Family trip to
Birthday. Always hate this day.
Deadline for finding Internship at
Became a Lecture’s student assistance
Being all stressed out about internship
DecemberAnother trip to
well, not all of the above, of course.. here's what i got:
- the red gap tote bag that cost too much in Indonesia but i got it lot cheaper.
- Ruby shoes. I need a flat in case i must look girly.
- Swatch watch. got it cheaper than in Indonesia.
- Ray-ban-ish sunglasses. okay, not ray-ban, but cotton on.
- i got cotton on stuffs like the scarf, the tanks, and the cardi.
- i also got a 2 dresses from cotton on. (cotton on was on sale guys!)
But i went to 3 book stores and turned out the books were hard to find. so, I thought maybe i could just borrow her the books and i bought these book instead:
- started with a scene with "GUE GANTENG BANGET" aura by Edward Cullen.
- here comes Jacob with his biceps.
- then bella asked Edward to "KISS ME" (which i still don't get the reason why she has to lift her right eyebrow that way)
- Edward's gone. stupid Bella slept in the forest. (being rescued by muscles--literally-- a huge man boobs for one whole big screen).
- Bella found a way to "see" Edward, she's an adrenaline junkie now. she has motor bike. she rides the bike. she fell. Jacob came to save her. Her head's bleeding, JACOB TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT TO WIPE HER BLOOD. (i don't know why the director feels like he MUST took the camera angle from below so that Jacob's muscle being exposed. i mean, really, a girl's bleeding and taking off your shirt will definitely solve the problem?!)
- Jacob said he wont hurt Bella, but the next day, he disappear. Bella came to his house, and Jacob said "stay away from me, it's not you, it's me" in the rain to make it look more dramatic (well, has anyone paid that much attention to even realize that Jacob's body was STEAMY?! because he's a werewolf and his body temperature is HOT)
- then Jacob and Bella are friends again. one day, Bella decided to jump off the cliff and Jacob saved her. when Bella was Shivering in the car jacob said "It's 108 degrees here" (which in plain English will be translated "I'm hot")
- Edward thought Bella was dead, and he wants to die too. How? to show himself in public the fact that his body is glittering-shimmering-shiny-menyala-nyala jijik--under the direct sunlight. Bella's running inside a fountain. Edward is taking his shirt off. (and i could actually see his pubic hair!!) Bella crushed her body to Edward's and they live happily ever after.
- Oh, not so happy for Jacob. and he decided to let the happy couple know about it by SUDDENLY SHOWING HIMSELF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD--like a muscle attack. which, stupid Edward hit the brake so the car stopped (if I were him, i'd ran through the muscles)
- Lastly, Edward said "Marry me Bella" (......?????)
- You're the kind of person who likes to keep everything for yourself
- you will believe everyone who comes into your life
- your life is fulfilled. and this is good for you
- you're weak and fragile
- you have high sex appeal
- you only have few best friends in your life
- your previous relationship was not going well and you're trying to forget it
- when your spouse is near you, you will always be close to her/him
- when your spouse is away, you're still thinking about her/him and will always be loyal to her/him
- you have average ego
- you're a cocky individual
- your bond with your friends is weak/average
- you really love your spouse
- your spouse is someone who is homey, kind and simple
- you will go straight to your spouse whenever you're in trouble
for quite a while I have this checklist of what kind of guy that I'm looking for (if I were you, I won't take it seriously) but when I joke about it to my friends they all said "no way! there's no such guy like that" "I don't think you will find someone with ALL those criteria" "yeah, dream on!" and honestly, I myself also think "no way that's possible, all in one? yeah rite!"
anyway, here's my checklist:
1. British. I don't know why exactly, i just looooove the way they talk with their accents.
2. Lefty. yep, I think left handed people are cool (I'm right handed)
3. Plays piano. for some of you that might sounds cheesy, but I really like guy who plays piano.
4. Brown/dark eyes. I don't like bright eyes. no reason.
5. Dark hair
6. Good looking. obviously.
long story short, my dad was watching TV about the beatles, there HE IS!! (this is weird because I like the beatles--thanks to daddy who poisoned me with it since I was a toddler, and I like HIM--my favorite beatles--and I never realized that he's actually one guy with those criteria I said earlier)
Paul McCartney is REAL! (unreacable, not to mention too old now) but still, he's alive, he exsists. so look guys! I found my "all in one" guy!!!
And for everyone who's been successful, please take a moment to remember when you were struggling to where you are now. I'm there at where you were, but I made a promise to myself, I won't treat people like that*
*the story I told above
count down 10 fav guys
(peringatan:mohon maaf atas ke-alay-an kata2 dan juga konten-konten lain yang kurang pada tempatnya--i see no other way to do this)
- Jamie Oliver. British. The Naked Chef, anyone?? pokonya kalo nonton food network tau lah. mukanya boy-ish padahal anaknya udah 3.
- Jude Law. British. berita terakhir yang gue tau dia bakal meranin Dr. Watson-nya Sherlock Holmes. terlalu ganteng untuk jadi Watson, tapi gapapa lah, nggak sefatal Robert Downey, Jr. jadi Sherlock Holmes minimal.
- Josh Hartnett. American. Pearl Harbour, 40 Days 40 Nights?? perasaan dulu dia lebih "bagus" daripada sekarang deh.
- James McAvoy. British. Baru liat juga sih, taunya dari si boy pas nonton Penelope.
- Adam Levine. American. Maroon 5, nggak perlu dijelasin lagi lah ya.. Kayanya sejuta umat didunia juga setuju.
- Matthew Goede. British. Percaya deh, pas maen di Chasing Liberty dia nggak seaneh pas maen Watchmen.
- Robert Pattinson. British. TERSERAH KALIAN MAU BERKOMENTAR APA, SAYA TIDAK PEDULI. ToT
- Gerard Butler. British/Scottish. PERCAYA SAMA GUE BUKAN KARENA 300!!! tapi peran-perannya di film lain yang nggak melibatkan otot dan minyak.
- Michael Vartan. American/France. Never Been Kissed sama Drew Barimore. Ya tuhan Mahluk ini. KIDAL PULA!!! aaaaaaa~~~~
- Paul Rudd. American. Clueless, remember?? dilanjutkan dengan Mike-nya Pheobe di Friends. film-film dia sisanya memang nggak jelas, tapi mendingan diinget sebagai Mike-nya Pheobe aja. karena itu peran yang paling pas buat dia.
2. dah masuk kelas tingkat II, tapi masi blom bisa ngomong dengan benar..
3. yeah right!! hahahaha naek turun tangga diitung olahraga gak??
4. hmm.. kadang sehat kadang nggak..
5. ga usah dibahaslah ya.. hopeless..
those stuff kept me alive for more that 2 weeks..
coffee--caffeine is always a best friend.
raffy--my giraffe stuffed animal.
journal--just to share my thoughts.
ice cream--classic "broken heart" treatment.
iPod--yeah, become EMO is good sometimes.
Twilight saga--i need something to distract me! don't judge.
niatnya memang mao pulang ke jakarta tapi kamis pagi besok harinya
ngumpulin asseccories fashion jam 1 an, trus mikir
"masih ada lah ya travel jam segini"
langsung nelpon x-trans dan booking buat jam 2 siang itu juga
abis ngumpulin tugas langsung pulang--ke jakarta.
hari selasa kemarin seorang teman sms
"lit, gw udah di indonesia nih, sarapan yuk di pertok kamis pagi"
waktu selasa gw balesnya
"aduh, gw liat2 jadwal dulu deh ya.. ntar gw kabarin"
"eh, bon, dah bangun? jadi sarapan ga?"
akhirnya gue ke pertok makan sate ayam sama es skoteng sama dia
sampe kira-kira jam sebelas dia harus pulang karena jam 2 nanti mao ke bali.
"drop gue di pim aja ya bon." kata gue
akhirnya gue di drop di pim.
karena udah bosen keliling pim selama 2 jam
akhirnya gue memutuskan ke food court mesen baso udang hoka hoka bento
sambil makan(plus diliatin orang karena sendirian)
dengan spontan gw ngambil HP dan sms seorang teman lain:
"Nan, gw di jakarta nih. jalan yok."
pokonya singkat cerita kita jalan.
dia jemput gue di halte pim2 pake motor,
trus balik bentar ke apartemennya ngambil mobil--karena lagi musim ujan
dan kita ke pacific place--men! belom pernah gue kesana.
nonton bed time story.
selesai nonton makan sushi all you can eat entah di jalan apa namanya.
ngobrol mulai dari urusan cinta, kuliah, cita-cita, bahkan nostalgia SMA
trus pulangnya dianterin.
"wah, lo cowo pertama yang nganterin gue sampe rumah nan. rumah gue kan tempat jin buang anak."
i did things out of the ordinary
and i'm so happy with it
turns out that when you depend only with your instinct
you can be more happy than you thought you could be
i lost him,
but hey, i get more than what i expect.
i realize now, i still have my friends, they'll get my back
thanks a lot, friends..
i love you all and can't thank you enough
to express how thankful i am.
ga usah kasih gue tawa kemenangan lo
lo nggak tau apa-apa tentang ini
lo belom bisa paham kenapa gue begini
memang cuma kemuraman yang bisa gue bawa
ke hari-hari rumit lo saat ini
bukan seperti dia yang tiba-tiba jadi matahari lo
tapi percaya sama gue, dia nggak tau apa-apa
tentang membuat lo bahagia