9.5.10

Day 25 - My Day In Great Detail

  • 07.00 ish - woke up, and made my coffee like usual. i put too much water in it.
  • 08.00 ish - I started working on my "Pra TA". i must rearrange all the pages for Tuesday
  • 09.00 ish - same as the above
  • 10.00 ish - Still same as the above
  • 11.00 ish - almost done with my Pra TA, and of course, IT'S DONE GUYS!! FINALLY.
  • 12.00 ish - lunch and get ready to pick up my brother at BSD
  • 13.00 ish - My brother's done with his private then we went to Teraskota to watch Iron Man 2
  • 14.00 ish - Inside the auditorium
  • 15.00 ish - inside the auditorium
  • 16.00 ish - on my way home, when i arrived i had a bad headache, and my mom already cooked some risoles for us.
  • 17.00 ish - Gave a private tutoring to my brother. this is my way to earn some extra money to buy Euro.
  • 18.00 ish - done with teaching, and my brother learned a new word today, "moron".
  • 19.00 ish - Watch American Idol. I love Lee Dewyze.
  • 20.00 ish - Project Runway All star Challenge.
  • 21.00 ish - went to my room. because of the headache I had all day, i decided to make another coffee, caffeine worked out fine.
  • 22.00 ish - read Doraemon and all the comics i have just to get myself sleepy
  • 23.00 ish - still with those comic books
  • 24.00 ish - comic books and i honestly forgot when i went to sleep this day.

No comments: