KIP ALA MIJ(a recipe that i accidentally made when i had too much coriander)
(for 4 people)
4 boneless chicken breasts
6 clove of garlic
"kobe" powder (or whatever food seasoning available)
oil or margarine to fry
- cut the chicken in the middle, make sure you make a good chicken pouch. and be careful not to cut all through the breast.
- chop the garlic, onion and coriander. put them in a frying pan. saute until the onion brow. don't forget to season it with salt and pepper. this will be the filling for the chicken.
- stuff the filling into the chicken pouch you made earlier. Be careful not to break the chicken.
- cover the chicken with “kobe seasoning” then wrap them in a plastic wrap. Put in the fridge.
- When you’re about to eat, take them, and fry until the chicken is golden brown—or fully cooked.