- ballet dancing. it's just so beautiful. i used to do this when i was so little and couldn't continue because i didn't have enough time by then. if i learn this thing again, i think i'll break my neck.
- piano. another talent that i used to have and thrown it away because i hate the private schedule that fell on Sunday on 12 o'clock. but i started to learn again 6 months ago.
- Dutch language. okay, i'm on it. i'm still learning.
- square dancing. i want to learn the moves, i think it's cute and i know i always envy those people in the 1800 era in the movies when i saw them do the actual thing.
- Waltz dancing. no reason, just want to.
- cook. Because i plan to be a ladylike mother who prepares dinner for my family--just dinner, i want to have a job, so i think preparing breakfast and lunch are kinda impossible.
- Marketing and management. i think it's important for a designer to learn these.
- Material engineering. same reason, it's important.
Day 44 - Things I Want to Learn In My Life
there are some skills that i wish i can have, and there're: