9.4.10

this happened in sms session

me: deedee waktu karokean terakhir kan ada band yang pas lo semua nyanyi gw tanya apa namanya, video yang waktu itu lagi konser ceritanya, inget nggak siapa? (penjelasan gw random banget, i know)
(boy, remember when the last time we went karaoke, there's this one band that i asked the name to you. the video clip shows when they were in a concert, do you remember what that was? (i know my question is so random)

Deedee: Kings of Leon. iya random, tapi beberapa hari yang lalu sempet kepikiran "ko si Litya belom tanya-tanya juga tentang mereka?" hahaha
(Kings of Leon. that was random, but a few days ago i was thinking "why Litya hasn't asked me again about them?" hahaha)

me: Loooooveeee you~~ judulnya apa?
(looooooooooveeee you~~ what's the title of the song?)

Deedee: Use somebody. amat cocok untuk "keadaan" kita.
(Use somebody. matches out "condition" perfectly.)

me: Wow, what a pathetic conclusion Diandra.. hahahaha

Then I googled the lyric. and I know deedee's right.
I've been roaming around, I was looking down at all I see
painting faces, building places I can't reach

You know that I could use somebody...
you know that I could use somebody...

Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
countless lovers undercover of the streets

You know that I could use somebody...
you know that I could use somebody...

Someone like you

Off in the night, why'd you live it up, I'm off to sleep
waging wars to shape the poet and the beat

I hope it's going to make you notice...
I hope it's going to make you notice...

(I'm ready now, I'm ready now
I'm ready now, I'm ready now
I'm ready now, I'm ready now
I'm ready now)
yep, what a great song to describe 3 pathetic single women (Tendy, if you read this, i think you'll agree too..) hahahaha



1 comment:

Ayu Kurnia said...

hahahahahahahahaha... syit syit syit!!