okay, this will be very hard for me, since i read a lot numbers of fictional book--I can say that all my books are fictional though--so, instead of A fictional book, I'm gonna change it into Fictional books. I read a lot of series--addicted to series-thing, and here are some of the that i can remember:
- Harry Potter. Duh! i think everybody in my generation who loves to read read this series.
- Pricess Diaries. Meg Cabot is one of my Favorite Author
- Mediator. Also by Meg Cabot
- Bartimeus. Stupid geeny.. love him.
- Twilight Saga. how could i missed reading this one. it's so fucking everywhere.
- Percy Jackson. I love these series, because greek mythology aren't that much popular before. remember i read it before i knew about its ugly movie.
- Keys to the kingdom series. just done reading Mister Monday, going on to Grim Tuesday.
- Sabriel. lirael. abhorsen. haven't read these, but i will.
- Misterious Benedict Society. I think its kinda long and boring.
well, that's all i can remember (that appear on the nearest bookcase i have)