29.4.10

Day 16 - A Song That Makes Me (almost) Cry

In my previous post, I said I always (almost) cry whenever i hear Run To Me by Clay Aiken. Well, there's one other song that always (Almost) makes me cry--overwhelmed--whenever I listen and sing along to it.

I Love The Way You Love Me - Boyzone

I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not there
And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you enjoy your two-hour bath
And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane

But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me

And I like the sound of old R 'n' B
And you roll your eyes when I'm slightly off key
And I like the innocent way that you cry
At sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times


And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they could all come down to one reason
I could never live without you..
*the most mellow part of me eager for this song to be meaningful in a relationship

6 comments:

Ayu Kurnia said...

ah, gue jg sering nagis sendiri kalo dnger lagu ini, sial... ternyata boyband segitunya ya, haha...

L said...

iya, boyband mengundang emosi lewat kata-kata.. (ato kita yang terlalu mellow??) hahaha

Ayu Kurnia said...

haha, kayaknya emang disitulah daya jual boyband... lagu2 cengeng penuh makna...

Unknown said...

can you sing it for me??? :)

L said...

ckckck.. kun, baca dong note kecil dibawahnya yag pink.. "harus meaningful" kalo sambil lyat lo ntar gw nyengir2 duluan.. :E

Unknown said...

tp better nyengir kan drpd (almost cry), because i bring you happiness not tears... gila mantap yah gw.. hahaha