14.4.10

Day 1 - My favorite song

Let It Be Me - The Everly Brothers

I blessed the day i found you, i want to stay around you
and so i begged you, Let it be me

don't take this heaven from one, if you must cling to someone
now and forever, let it be me

each time we meet, love. i found complete love
without your sweet love, what would life be?

so never leave me lonely, tell me you love me only
and that you'll always let it be me..
This song reminds me a lot of my childhood. My father introduced me to this song, I was only 9 or 10 years old when I started to memories the lyric without understanding it's meaning. My dad would pick up his guitar and with his limited skill of playing he would ask me to sing with him. I got the lower note (i have a deep voice) and he'd take the high harmony.

Now he's getting older and his guitar skill's getting better. I understand the words completely. so when he's not on duty and I'm at home, he with his guitar, me with my keyboard, will play this song together just like old times. 

I think if I ever get married, I want this song to be my father-daughter dance song.

Love you so much Dad..


1 comment:

Jengjret said...

wanna hear the colaboration ;)