9.9.10

This is true


I feel like sharing about some stuff that's happening as i type, but i don't want to jinx it. i really need a "good luck" wishes.


anyway, i'm currently helping my brother with his Junior High School thesis which sounds like bullshit. he's doing a research about Concorde and to be frank about it, nothing that i can't find on Wikipedia. i'm worry about him. why would i go for all these trouble to help the helpless guy? because I need some jobs or anything to help me pay my bill (i just took a huge loan from my parents) and the money also needed for my plan on April (i really wish that'll happen) and this is what i'm good at: making progress report, teaching English, and teaching my brother with other language related subjects. so GOOD LUCK TO ME.


this is random, sorry.

No comments: