okay, i went to malaysia (the country i swore to never visit again due to bad memories) on a "special mission". and i'm sure you can get your own conclusion of what the mission is.
here're some notes that lingers in my memory that still make me mimisan verytime i remember it.
- Donghae Flown! as an opening act. he, by himself, the rest of the member did their normal entrance but turn out Mr. lee decided that he needed to fly.
- Donghae jumped out of happines like a little kid when they sang "no other" and the whole fans in the stadium raised up their little poster with one huge opink heart on it. if you don't get what i mean, you can watch it here.
- on their member introduction, Kyuhyun (i think he's avoiding of being judged about his english) just said--with stupid smile--"i'm kyuhyun."
- while Donghae, just shouted "woooooooo" "yeeaaaaahhh" "woooohhhhoooooooo" "wooooow" (i think he was smart here, instead of 'showing off' his dreadful English.)
- Kyuhyun was Pharaoh and he did the 'tina toon' neck dance.
- while Donghae was BRITISH guard. so much for coincidence.
- Siwon's a great chistian. a fan gave him a shirt with a huge yellow cross on it and he decide to put his mike on his pocket while he put on the shirt. and he wore that shirt until the end of the song.
- Henry's voice surprisingly good.
- Kyuhyun's WOW. i'm speechless.
- kyuhyun put 3 balls (the balls they throwed to fans as "souvenirs") in his pocket, then decided to personalized the ball by drawing on it with a marked he saved in his pocket.
- donghae took 2 Polaroid picture with one fan's camera. he took the first one and put it in his pocket and took another one for the fan.
I was that close to the stage
well, just cause.
he was that close to me. no zoom needed.
so does this man. no zoom needed.
boi, i couldn't get a decent picture because he stood on the back of the stage the whole time.
isn't he supposed to be onion instead of toge?!