17.2.10

i stole it from ajeng's blog

i got this from my cousin's blog. I like the version that she changed. hahaha (yeah, i'm a bitch, whatever!)


"why put him on your wishlist while he puts you on his junkyard, why put him on your dream while he puts you on his nightmare, why put him on your future while he thinks you'll be his past-life? why put him on your priority while you're just an option?"


And i want to make it fair for us.. :)

"why put her on your wishlist while she puts you on his junkyard, why put her on your dream while she puts you on her nightmare, why put her on your future while she thinks you'll be her past-life? why put her on your priority while you're just an option?"




4 comments:

vienz said...

hi, I just wanna say thank you for visiting my blog. and also for the compliment, I'm flattered... ;) keep visiting my blog, 'cuz I enjoy writing stories and I'm glad if anybody read it (it doesn't matter whether they like it or not). I just like to share my stories...

vienz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vienz said...

I just like this sentence best:

"why put her on your wishlist while she puts you on his junkyard"

replace the 'she' with 'he'. =)

I know how it feels to love somebody so much that he takes you for granted, and in the end throw you away. It hurts, but we should know: what goes around, comes around. don't worry.. =)

Jengjret said...

hihi.. postingan bulan lalu kalo ngga salah lit.. agak bikin melek sebenernya, dan bikin melek seseorang hahaha.. ;p